Recommendations - IT Infrastructure Engineer - New York City
Recommendations - IT Infrastructure Engineer - New York NY
IT Infrastructure Engineer - New York NY - Job Search - Cover Letter - Resume - Windows Server - Diversely Talented - Over 25 years of experience - James Jim Garrigan
Deployment Virtualization Troubleshoot Firewall Configure ITIL Threats Service Desk
Data Center Encryption IT Solutions End Users Connectivity Cloud based Vendor IT Service
Servers End User Authentication IT Services Administrators IT Department Network Security
Datacenter Cloud Computing Systems Administrator Network Services On premise
Managed IT Network Infrastructure Network Engineer Infrastructure Services IT Security
Application Development Managed IT Services Wireless Network IT Management Systems
Engineering System Administrator Technology Solutions
Recommendation from a C-level executive at […] Bank:
- [received] a voicemail from […] of Tech Systems […] left a very positive reference for you on her voicemail.
Recommendation from a VP of Application Support at […] Bank:
- James is a hard worker and is very knowledgeable on various platforms.
Recommendation from a Recruiter: Just got off the phone with [Head of IT at […] Bank]
- He had great things to say about you and I know it will be very helpful as we move forward in speaking about your strong technical abilities.
Recognition from a CTO:
- I just wanted to let you know that your diligence with working with BTP is really paying off. They have been much more responsive, and they are actually getting things done!
Recommendation from a Director at NYC DoITT:
- James was hired as a Business Analyst to assist the City of New York in developing an eRetention Policy. Though the project never got off the ground, James did write a comprehensive document on what the City needed to do to reach its goal. James is very knowledgeable with IT systems and would be an asset to any company.
Recognition from an IT Integration Vendor:
- In all the craziness this year I wanted to stop and thank you for the amazing turnaround and your professionalism. Dealing with you is a pleasure. Take care and I wish you a great break.
Recognition for creating a PowerShell script for a project:
- ** a special “THANKS” to James Garrigan for assisting us with this huge undertaking. Much Appreciated!!!
Recognition for creating a PowerShell script to automate a batch file:
- Working with James Garrigan (Thank you Jim for the huge help!) we were able to automate a batch file to switch the service from “disabled” to “Enabled” and trigger a service start on the asset. Once done the application installed with no issues or errors.
Recognition for hard work and dedication:
- James, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that you have shown during the CCU project. I appreciate your professionalism, expertise, and willingness to collaborate to make the server rollout a true success for NYCDOE. Once again, thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Recognized as a highly skilled Microsoft Server SME.
- Jim is a highly skilled Microsoft Server SME who handled server config and deployment for the +$1B NYCDOE network upgrade effort of more than 1000 schools...
Recognition from a NYC DOE DIIT colleague.
- James, I just wanted to say that it was a sincere pleasure to work with you. You are a well-oiled cog in the DIIT machine. Take care and be well!